The muscle to go any distance, with efficiency to ride more for less.
Performance at a Glance
Click and Drag for 360 View
- CHOOSE YOUR COLOUR:
- Ebony Black Gray
- Cocktail Wine Red
WHAT POWERS THE PLATINA 100
Design and Styling
Forged to withstand heavy daily use, the front is muscular with streamlined graphics and a long seat with fluid grab rails for comfort and safety.
4 AVC DTS-I Natural Air-Cooled Engine with ExhausTEC
Get the most out of every ride with a rugged engine that operates even in challenging temperatures of -5C to +50C. ExhausTEC for more efficient power on low and mid-speed rides.
Hydraulic Telescopic Fork with SNS Rear Suspension
Let go of the shock of long travels with high ground clearance and superior Spring-in-Spring Suspension technology that delivers comfort and stability.
Front and Rear Drum Brakes
110mm front and rear drum brakes to come to a jerk-free stop at quick notice.
Ride Safely and increase visibility with the DRL headlamps and ensure safety at night with sharp blue tinged headlamps that lead the way.
THE COMPLETE SPECIFICATIONS
- Type: 4 Stroke, Single Cylinder
- Max Power: 7.9 PS @7500 rpm
- Max Torque: 8.3 Nm @5500 rpm
- Displacement: 102 cc
- Starting:Kick Start + Electric Start
Brakes & Tyres
- Break Size Front: 130 mm
- Brake Size Rear: 110 mm
- Tyre Front: 2.75 - 17", 41P Directional
- Tyre Rear: 3.00 - 17", 50P Directional
- Brake Type Front: Mechanically Expanding Shoes, Drum
- Brake Type Rear: Mechanically Expanding Shoes, Drum
- Wheel Base: 1255 mm
- Length x Width x Height: 2000 mm X 704 mm X 1060 mm
- Suspension Front: Hydraulic telescopic, 125 mm wheel travel
- Kerb Weight: 120 Kg
- Fuel Tank (Reserve / Usable): 11.5 L (1.5 L reserve)
- Suspension Rear: Hydraulic twin shock absorbers spring in spring type
- System: 12 Volts DC
- Battery: 12V 3Ah VRLA
- Horn: 12V 2A, DC
- Head Lamps: 12V 35/35W - Blue tinge